Court of Appeals
First District Court of Appeal
- Court's Website/Home Page
- Important news and information is also posted on the home page.
- Court Holidays
- Informs the public of Court holidays for use with filing deadlines.
- Electronic filing of court documents through the eDCA secure portal is now mandatory, as of September 1, 2010.
- E-Filing Procedures:
- This administrative order and brochure provide the method and procedure by which parties must electronically file documents with the Court.
- Notice to Attorneys and Parties
- Provides general information regarding scheduling, notices of appeal, original jurisdiction petitions, appendices, motions, the record, notices to invoke discretionary review in the Supreme Court, and photocopies.
- Clerk's Office
- Extensions of Time
- Parties must seek extensions of time by motion. The Court has not yet adopted a procedure for the filing of notices of agreed extensions of time.
- Extensions of time in workers' compensation and expedited child cases are not often granted.
- Automated email subscription, which provides immediate notification of new written opinions, is also available.
- Judges of the Court
- Offers biographical information about the sitting judges.
- Online Docket
- Live Oral Arguments
- Archived Oral Arguments
- History of the Court
- Frequently Asked Questions:
The Guide - A Service of the Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar | Copyright 2008