Court of Appeals
Second District Court of Appeal
- Court's Website/Home Page
- Important news and information is also posted on the home page.
- Court Holidays
- Informs the public of Court holidays for use with filing deadlines.
- Electronic filing of court documents through the E-Filing secure portal is now mandatory, as of October 1, 2013.
- E-Filing Procedures
- Links to the administrative orders, resources, and tips that describe the method and procedure by which parties must electronically file documents with the Court.
- Notices to Attorneys and Parties
- Clerk's Office
- Extensions of Time
- Procedure for the filing of notices of agreed extensions of time.
- This procedure does not apply to proceedings involving adoptions, dependency, termination of parental rights, or any other expedited or emergency appeal, including any domestic relations appeal with a custody or visitation matter at issue.
- This procedure does not apply to nonfinal appeals or original proceedings governed by rule 9.100.
- Judges of the Court
- Offers biographical information about the sitting judges.
- Online Docket
- Live Oral Arguments
- Archived Oral Arguments
- At this time, the Second District does not provide access to archived oral arguments.
- History of the Court
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Guide - A Service of the Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar | Copyright 2008